Who we are
Certifications:• Wreckmaster Certified
• Cross Training with rescue personal
• Basic Extrication Principals
• Low & High Pressure airbags in rescue & recovery with Matjack
• Miller Industries Rotator Operations
Light Duty TowingLin-Mar has a wide variety of flatbed tow trucks used in daily operations, providing damage-free towing. No matter where your car is, whether it is at your house, in an underground parking garage, or even stuck in the snow, we will respond at once with the right equipment. We have a truck for every situation that arises. All of our operators are trained and certified to ensure that the job gets done right. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to handle all of your towing and recovery needs.
Medium Duty TowingLin-Mar has a fleet of medium duty wreckers capable of towing many medium duty vehicles on the road today. That includes shuttle buses, ambulances, pie wagons, vans, utility trucks, and many more. All trucks are equipped with modern day wheelifts to ensure damage-free towing. All front tows will include driveshaft removal to protect your trucks driveline ensuring that nothing will happen while in tow. On every tow, you can be assured that it will be done right and done the safe way.
Heavy Duty TowingLin-Mar has one of the largest heavy duty fleets in the Chicagoland area. We are capable of towing and moving anything on the road today. That includes cranes, buses, semi trucks and trailers, construction equipment, fire trucks, and much more. With over 52 years of experience, we can tow your heavy duty vehicle damage-free. We provide great response times eliminating your down time. We understand the importance to get you back up and running in a timely manner.
Equipment TransportWe have a fleet of lowboy trailers capable of transporting anything you need moved across the states. Oversized loads are no problem for us to move. Call today to get your next specialized load moved on one of our trailers anywhere. We also can haul forklifts, generators, construction equipment and much much more.
- 60 ton wrecker with 3 stage recovery boom with 42 ft. of reach
- Towing large vehicles
- For righting overturned vehicles, including tractor/trailer rigs
- Removing heavy debris in rescue and recovery operations
- Removing heavy objects from accessible rooftops during fire-fighting operations
- 40 Ton Wrecker with 3 Stage Recovery Boom
- 30 Ton Wrecker with 2 Stage Recovery Boom
- 14 Ton Standard Lift Truck with Recovery Boom
- 12 Ton Standard Lift Truck with Recovery Boom
- 50 Ton Flatbed Trailer for the recovery of heavy objects, such as steel coils and machinery
- 15,000 lb. Flatbed Tow Truck
- 2 - 10,000 lb. Flatbed Tow Trucks
- Tractor with Fifth Wheel for the recovery of semi trailers
- Refrigerated Trailer for the recovery of refrigerated freight
- Set of six air bags capable of lifting 120,000 lbs. for rescue & recovery operations